So far I have experimented drawing tonal drawings blind and using both my orthodox and unorthodox hand, I have also experimented using thread as a way to trace lines by laying out a sheet of acetate on the drawing and then adding glue to hold the thread in place as you trace along the lines with it. I have also experimented with using wire to trace a drawing which was really fun as I had never done anything like it before but I was happy with the finished result.
For my mini beast I will be using cardboard and wire as the base to put either the paper mache or the mod rock on, I think that for the legs of my mini beast I will be using wire rather than cardboard because its sturdier and much more easier to manipulate to the shape you want and if isn't stable enough then I will coil more wire around it make it more stable. I think that using mod rock would be much more effective as it dries hard like a cement which I think will make the model more sturdy and look more sleek and polished as mod rock is usually white.
For my mini beast I will be using cardboard and wire as the base to put either the paper mache or the mod rock on, I think that for the legs of my mini beast I will be using wire rather than cardboard because its sturdier and much more easier to manipulate to the shape you want and if isn't stable enough then I will coil more wire around it make it more stable. I think that using mod rock would be much more effective as it dries hard like a cement which I think will make the model more sturdy and look more sleek and polished as mod rock is usually white.
No comments:
Post a Comment